Convert PPT to SWF
PPT to SWF Converter is a powerful and easy-to-use PowerPoint to SWF converter. It helps convert PowerPoint document file to SWF video. Thus you can embed your PPT to web page or distribute your PowerPoint files on the Internet for other people to see more conveniently.
PPT to SWF Converter enables you to batch convert ppt, pptm, pptx format files effortlessly.
With its user-friendly interface, PPT to SWF Converter is easy to operate, and all you need to do is no more than a few clicks. And the processing speed is very fast.
With PPT to SWF Converter, your PowerPoint files can be shown on the Web not only as a standalone document in a separate window but also can be embedded in a web page and shown inside it altogether with other web page content.With it to convert among nearly any document, PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Text, RTF, HTML, Website, any type of image, Flash video...
Free download PPT to SWF Converter and have a try.
|Trial Version||Price: $59.00|
Screenshot of Powerpoint to SWF Converter
Key Features of PPT to SWF Converter
- Convert PPT to SWF with preserving original layout, text, images etc.
- Simultaneously convert multiple PPT files of different formats like PPT/PPTX/PPTM etc.
- Generate SWF video according to the default page size, and stretch or shrink image size to fit SWF file.
- Compress the output file size compliant with Flash6 format compression.
- Provide plentiful settings for you to customize SWF video quality.
- Allow you to set SWF video play speed.
- You can save the conversion list to your computer instead of inputting all files again in case you cancelled a conversion task.
- Easy to use and only several clicks are needed to finish the conversion.
- With professional codecs built in, PPT to SWF Converter can accomplish the conversion with fast speed and excellent output quality.
If you want to convert SWF to PPT, you can choose SWF to PowerPoint Converter.
Lots of related software are provided, such as video to SWF converter and SWF to video converter, please refer to the corresponding items on the right navigation bar as required.