Convert SWF to PowerPoint show
If you want to convert SWF to PowerPoint show, or convert .swf file to AVI and MPEG which are supported by PowerPoint, SWF to PowerPoint Converter will help you a lot.
Most online training courseware are slide shows in the format of SWF, if you want to convert it to a PPT so that to print out the whole thing. You need a SWF converter.
SWF to PowerPoint Converter enables you to convert SWF files to other popular video and audio formats. Even you can use it to generate image series of GIF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP formats.
SWF to PowerPoint Converter supports SWF videos, interactive SWF files and Flash projectors (.exe). You needn't worry about video and audio asynchronization, skipped/lost frames, audio distortion and similar problems with the innovative Lower-Playback-Speed technology provided.
Free download SWF to PowerPoint Converter and have a try.
|Trial Version||Price: $89.99|
Note: You can use the Std Version to convert SWF to images with customizing the frame size. If you also want to crop, add watermark, output video with alpha, just choose the Pro version.
How to convert SWF to PowerPoint show
You can use SWF to PowerPoint Converter to convert SWF file to image series in the format of GIF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP etc. Then you can load these pictures to PPT.
You can easily set the capture interval, image size and compression quality as required.
How to embed SWF file in PowerPoint?
If you want to insert Flash movie in PowerPoint, there is a easier way. After conversion from SWF to AVI, you can now embed AVI or MPEG video to PPT easily.
1. Open your PowerPoint presentation. Select the page into which you want to insert the animation.
2. Go to View - Toolbars - Control Toolbox and click on the icon which looks like a little hammer. And select "Shockwave Flash Object" from the list.
3. Drag a square onto the place where you want the file to appear.
4. Right-click on the box, choose properties. The Flash swf file could be in some folder on your hard drive or you type type a web address (URL) of a swf files that’s available online.
Note: If the original SWF files are not supported by PowerPoint, you can use this powerful SWF to PowerPoint Converter to convert complicated SWF files to FLV or AVI, MPEG videos which has better compatibility with PowerPoint.
- Convert SWF to nearly all video formats like AVI, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, WMV, MOV, etc.
- Extract audio from SWF to MP3, AAC, M4A, WMA, WAV audio files.
- Convert Flash SWF files to image series (Animated GIF, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP).
- Output videos playable on various portable devices like iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, etc.
- Supports ActionScript, Flash projector (.exe) and interactive SWF files. Allows interaction with the Flash content during the conversion to perfectly convert complicated SWF files to videos.